Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HuRm...

still lagi demam...
still ag sakit...
stil ag moody...
still ag ase down...
still ag x ok...
yeah!!..
aku x ok...
rase cm da biol2 pn ade...
huhuhu....
hopefully aku baik dr dmm cpt sket...
tu je...
4get about my feeling...
my mood...
juz throw away...
i dun care...

the important rite now is my study...
yeaH!!...
i will finished my study with success...
SUCCESS!!...
gets 3.6 and above..
can i??
hurm...
insyaALLAH...
to dier...
we still close frenz...
rite??
dun run far away....
its doesn't mean anything...
or juz u can make ur body slim??
maybe??
if u really2 run la..
hehehe...
ok boolat??


(writted by along that br blaja nk ckp english...hehehe)

1 comment:

an!em said...

ek eleh..
ngate owg lak...
hukhukhukhuk....

no need to run..
i'll take a ride if u want me go away..
huhuhu
:p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...