Thursday, April 21, 2011

updated!!

assalamualaikum w.b.t...
fuhhh.....lega rasenye ble da abis da paper yang kedua ni...hasihh..
one paper more to go....

actually rite now im at kfc kangar....
hang out at here while waiting my bus at 8.45 pm...
so from im juz sit at bus station without doing anything ...
better sit at kfc and on9...
hehehehe....
free wireless weh...
who do not want it...
rite??

fully broken english...rite???
hahaha...
actually now im practice to speasking english...
as preparation before i am graduate and get a job...
because my frend that attend an interview said...
most interview are doing in english languange...
so i not powerfull but very bad in english...
better for me start speaking from now...
so all my dear frenz...
support me ok....
tell me and teach me if im wrong...
im very appreatiate ur support ..

that all i want to write for this time...
if i have a free time...i wote again...
support me ok...
hehehe...
salam...


4 comments:

an!em said...

memang broken giler r .. haha .. xpe2 .. keep it up! :)

fid Da said...

its ok..keep it up!! gud luck 4 ur life:)

fid Da said...

keep it up :)

fid Da said...

keep it up :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...